Another version of the really adorable and simple half-up, half-down hairdo! I believe it would be cute and kawaii for a look that you would wear around the college.
Let’s get things started
- While keeping the hair in front of your face and a little section of the hair on each side, pull the upper part of your hair back into a high ponytail.
- If your hair is naturally straight, you may give it some curls to make it seem more feminine. Make sure that you just curl a tiny piece of hair at a time while you are working on the top of your head.
- Remove about one centimeter of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band of the hair tie. To keep the hair in place, a bobby pin may be used.
- To add some volume to your top hair, give it a teased look. Then, take a tiny handful of hair in your fingers and separate it from the rest of your crown in order to create some volume there as well (Just like the picture below).
- That wraps everything up!! If you want the appearance to last longer, you may apply hair spray or whatever else you choose.
I really hope that you will like it!!
Thank you so much for reading!