The Japanese love to wear their hair in these BIG bouncy buns all the time!
In Harajuku, Shibuya, and pretty much everywhere else, you’ll see a lot of kawaii females sporting this particular hairdo.
Do you like this look? I find that to be rather endearing! If you are interested, the following are some really simple styling techniques for you!!
This adorable and simple hairdo may be done in five to ten minutes.
How To Make Japanese Big Bun Hair?
- Pull your hair back into a very high ponytail. When I want to wear a high ponytail, I find that it is simpler to tilt my head backward. Before I style my hair, I almost always apply some hair wax. Because of this, my hair stays in place without experiencing a great deal of breakage.
- Bring your hair forward, then evenly distribute it over your forehead and spritz it with hairspray. Instead of spraying your hair on the outside, you should spray it on the inside.
- Once the hairspray has had enough time to dry, you should begin to tease all of your hair. Increase the volume significantly!!!
- It’s time to start shaping the buns now! Take as much of your hair as you like. Take hold of the very tip of your hair, and then wrap the rest of it around the base in a sloppy manner. The hair that is tucked behind a bun may be held in place using bobby pins.
- Spray hairspray everywhere, and you are finished!
This is as large as it can go for me due to the fact that I do not have very long hair. It will be simpler for you to get greater volume in your hair if it is longer. If you do not want your hair to have as much volume as it now has, reduce the amount that you tease it.
Thank you so much for reading.