If your hair has a wave pattern already, then styling it like this should be quite simple for you. However, in the case of those who have straight hair like myself, I believe that curling the hair first will result in a more attractive appearance overall. In addition, if your hair already has a lot of volume, it will be much simpler for you to get the poufy hairstyle that Catherine Zeta Jones has. Now is the perfect time to experiment with this lovely and simple haircut!
Pretty Half Up Half Down Hair In Under 3 Min
- Start with hair that has been curled or wavy.
- Starting at the crown of your head, separate a few strands of hair into smaller parts and tease them until you get the desired amount of volume. When you have finished working with a particular piece of your hair, spray the back section with hairspray and then let the front portion of your hair hang forward. This will keep it out of the way.
- If you are unsure of how to tease your hair, go all the way to the bottom of this page to see a video instruction on the process!!
- Brush ONLY the surface of your hair with a light hand to make it seem lovely, then put your hair in a high ponytail.
- Bring the remaining half of your hair around to the back of your head and twist it once. After that, give it a pouffe shape by pushing it up slightly.
- To fix the twist, do a crisscross pattern with the bobby pins just beneath the twist. If you need more bobby pins to secure your hair in place, use them. You may also fasten your hair in place using a hair clip rather than a bobby pin.
- Just spray some hairspray on the pouffe, and you’re done!
Tips for Teasing Your Hair
Applying hair wax or hairspray before you tease your hair may make it easier to get the desired volume. This will make it much simpler to tease your hair! If you are going to use hairspray, be sure to wait until it is totally dry before applying it.