Oversleeping and stumbling out of bed with wild hair is something that I’m sure everyone has done at some point in their lives. The fact that you don’t even have time to do anything with your hair is the worst thing that could happen!! I have to confess that anything like this takes place to me rather often… It’s okay, I recognise that I’m not flawless ;-p
In today’s post, I’ll demonstrate how to create a messy bun hairstyle that is perfect for getting you through a hectic morning. It is not at all unacceptable to have hair that is a complete and utter disaster! In other words, the dirtier it is, the better! That is beyond incredible!
How to Do Cute Easy Messy Bun Hairstyles
- Using a hair band that does not have a metal portion, fashion your hair into a standard ponytail. When you take off, your hair might become tangled up in the metal, which can cause damage to it. Put your hair into a ponytail at the spot where you want the bun to be. I strongly suggest that you make your ponytail as snug as you possibly can. Your sloppy bun style will be highlighted in this method.
- Give your hair a loose twist, and then wrap it around the elastic hair band. Either tuck the tip of the hair beneath the hair band or use bobby pins to keep it in place.
- Basically, that wraps everything up!! Even in a moving vehicle, you can carry this out!
There are a variety of additional ways in which you may liven up your attractive sloppy bun hairstyles. They are as follows:
- After putting your hair into a ponytail, give it some texture by pulling it outward. It adds a significant amount of volume.
- Take a little section of hair from the bun and separate it. To create the style you want, you may tease it or wrap it the other way, and then secure it with bobby pins.
- Utilize hair accessories such as flower pins, chopsticks, and headbands to get the desired look.
- For a more vintage style, pull your hair back into a low bun and secure it with a wide headband. (along with enormous sunglasses as well!)
- Make your front hair seem a little bit different by rearranging it. The whole back, the middle, moving from right to left, then from left to right, the pouffe, etc… Whatever you like!!